The N300 Wireless PoE Access Point (model TEW-638PAP) is a scalable secure high speed solution that provides up to 12x the speed and 4x the coverage of wireless g. No need to install this access point near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
Connect wireless clients to your network at the touch of a button with WPS technology. Features Access Point Client mode, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) support, and detachable antennas. Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antenna technology increases wireless coverage, advanced encryption protects your wireless network, and Wireless Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service technology prioritizes audio and video traffic.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant device (power adapter included for non-PoE installations)
- Compliant with wireless IEEE 802.11n/g/b standards
- Up to a 300Mbps data rate using an 802.11n connection
- Works as a wireless adapter with AP Client support
- Expand a wireless network using Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
- 802.11e Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) QoS data prioritization
- Low interference and high susceptibility deliver reliable performance
- 2 detachable antennas and MIMO antenna technology provide high speed performance and expansive coverage
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) integrates other WPS devices into your network quickly
- Multiple SSID in Access Point mode
- On/off power switch
- Advanced wireless encryption: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS, and WPA/WPA2-PSK
- Coverage up to 100 meters (328ft.) indoor and 300 meters (984ft.) outdoor*