- 4 x 10/100 Mbps PoE ports and 1 x 10/100 Mbps port
- 31 W total power budget
- 1 Gbps switching capacity
- Sturdy metal switch
- Plug and Play installation
- Use with a TRENDnet PoE Splitter to network and power non-PoE devices
- The 5-Port 10/100 Mbps PoE Switch, model TPE-S50, delivers data and power over existing Ethernet cables to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as Access Points and IP Cameras. The TPE-S50 offers four 10/100 Mbps PoE Ethernet ports and one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. It supports PoE (802.3af) devices with a 31 Watt power budget. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high speed PoE networking.
PoE Camera Flexibility
Automatically supply up to 15.4 Watts to standard 802.3af PoE devices.
A 31 Watt PoE power budget supplies up to four Power over Ethernet devices with PoE power.
Five 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports produce a 1 Gbps switching capacity to support edge network installations.
Supplies up to 15.4 Watts of PoE power per port with a 31 Watt power budget
Four 10/100 Mbps PoE ports and one 10/100 Mbps port
1 Gbps switching capacity
Rugged metal enclosure
LED indicators convey port status